SI-AT - Active Seals
Small Anti-fraud security system for truck road transport to contrast the products or goods removal.
The SI-AT when tampered or destroyed generates alarms to other control systems and management of the movement of these vehicles.
Petrolifers, oil and gas transport companies, national, regional and zonal depots with liquid fuel product distribution are the addressees of the SI-AT.
In addition, "point to point" transport companies in general (Carrier), including large-scale distribution companies, municipal companies, liquid transport companies on iron as well as waste transport, value transport, transportation of dangerous products to be maintained traced and not tampered with
What is SI-AT
- A lace that uses RFID technology
- A reader that cyclically reads all the laces installed on the vehicle and keeps the expected configuration recorded
- Each lace is identified by a unique S / N at 48bit so 248 combinations are possible = 2.8E14 different laces
- The S / N can not be replicated, so the expected configuration is on the S / N that are acquired during the system affiliation phase, at the end of the physical installation
The system is intrinsically safe because:
- The lace can not be deceived without altering the operating principle
- The reader can interrogate some tens of laces in about 1 second. This time may therefore be the minimum cycle time within which any tampering should be carried out (impossible)
- If all the laces of the registered configuration are not detected, an alarm message is automatically generated
All the communication protocols used by the fleet control systems currently on the market can be interfaced with the "SI-AT".
This means that a system already installed and functioning can integrate, among its controlled devices, the active seals that you want to install.
LSR - Lan Switch Router
The avionic Ethernet Switch has been developed by LSI in order to managing a local wired LAN network installed on board the aircraft. The Ethernet Switch also has an Access Point radio which, via an antenna connected by an RF cable to the device, and installed in the passenger compartment near the user, allows wireless connection in addition to the traditional cable connection.
- Ethernet Interface
- Ports : N. 8 ports 10BaseT/100BaseT
- Fast Ethernet: Fully compatible with IEEE 802.3 (10BaseT) and IEEE 802.3u (100BaseT) operation
Wi Fi Connectivity
- Band: Dual band IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n standard; 2,4 GHz e 5 GHz
- Output Power: until to 23 dBm
SCA – RF Attenuator Control System
The system consists of one or more racks (up to a maximum of 4). Everyone can manage 16 solid state RF attenuators. The racks can be synchronized together to simultaneously manage up to 64 RF attenuators.
The connection between the various racks is made using CANBus and a trigger signal for the simultaneous updating of the value of all the attenuators. Each rack consists of a 10 "Touch Screen panel and an interface card. The system can be remotely controlled via a client PC.
In addition to the manual control of each attenuator, the PC can also manage automatic attenuation cycles, with a minimum resolution of 2 msec.
SCA has been developed and supplied to Rohde & Schwarz Italia S.p.A. for their customers as Telecom Italia, Vodafone Italia and Vodafone UK.
UA – Universal Adapter
The Universal Adapter (UA) system performs the conversion of signals and data between different types of interfaces in an avionic environment. It has been designed following a modular concept that allows to compose different configurations according to different needs.
The hardware configuration is the following:
- Power supply board (equal for all configurations)
- Video Convection board
- Data Conversion board
The module converts the supply voltage from 28Vdc, to + 15Vdc, power 20W.
The module has been designed to meet the following requirements:
- RTCA/DO-160G Section 16 Category B
- RTCA/DO-160G Section 21 Category M
The module converts from the analogue PAL / NTSC video format to the SMPTE 424M / 259M 3G-SDI high definition digital video format. It is equipped with the following interfaces:
- No. 1 NTSC / PAL composite analog video signal input
- No. 1 SMPTE 424M / 259M 3G-SDI digital video signal output
- No. 1 RS-232 service interface (not externally accessible)
The module is equipped with the following interfaces:
- No. 1 ARINC 429 receiver (configurable high or low speed)
- No. 1 ARINC 429 transmitter (configurable high or low speed)
- No. 16 discrete inputs of the GND / OPEN type
- No. 16 discrete outputs of the GND / OPEN type
- No. 4 DC analog inputs
- No. 4 DC analog outputs
- No. 1 AC analog outputs
- No. 1 reference analog AC input for the analog AC output
- No. 1 receiver and n. 1 RS-232 transmitter with configurable parameters (baud rate, parity, etc.) and with RTS and CTS handshake signals
- No. 1 receiver and n. 1 configurable RS-422, R-485 or CSDB transmitter (the latter for the receiver only) with parameters (baud rate, parity, etc.) that can also be configured and performs all the conversions listed below:
ARINC 429 <--> RS-422
CSDB --> ARINC 429
ARINC 429 --> RS-485
ARINC 429 <--> RS-232 NMEA0183
ARINC 429 --> DISCRETI (coding 2-of-5
ARINC 429 <--> DISCRETI (Gillham coding)
RS-232 --> DC analog outputs
RS-422 --> DC analog outputs
ARINC 429 --> DC analog outputs
analogue DC inputs --> ARINC 429
ARINC 429 -->analog outputs
The product is completely open to customizations to implement additional types of conversions
EDS - Echo Doppler Simulator
The EDS is a ground device that test DVS (Doppler Velocity Sensor) ANV-353 system installed on board the helicopter without any mechanically and electrically interfere..
EDS is powered by an internal rechargeable battery with AC adapter.
The product has been developed and supplied to Leonardo S.p.A.
The faraday cage was developed and designed basing on the request of the Army Aviation, the system is 36 square meters, the electrical system is filtered and has a shielding efficiency equal to:
- 50 dB in the frequency range from 100 kHz to 1 GHz in a flat-wave electric field
- 44 dB in the frequency range from 1 GHz up to 2 GHz in a flat-wave electric field
The product is completely configurable according to customer needs.
ISIU - INS/SPTG Interface
The ISIU is a conversion interface between the INS (Internal Networking System) fiber-optic network and SPTG (Tele Guide Stabilized Platform); it’s compliant with the HDLC protocol on RS422. The system is based on commercial hardware with Linux real-time operating system.
The equipment has been developed for Eurocontrol S.p.A. as part of the FREMM program of the Italian Navy.
PWS – Phosgene Warning System
The PWS system allows a real-time monitoring of the phosgene concentration during the disposal of war residuals. In the event of an alarm due to the presence of phosgene in the air, the system intervenes by actuating a series of commands to decontaminate the environment.
The system is based on commercial hardware controlled by a single board computer that guarantees the safety requirements.
The system has been developed and produced for Ecologia Soluzione Ambiente S.p.A.